Thursday, February 24, 2011

Romanoff Sauce



I cannot say how much I LOVE this recipe.  It is super easy to make, and I need to thank Gina from Gina's Skinny Recipes for this dip.  I usually have the two ingredients in my house, so I can make it whenever I want. As berry season begins, I will be making this more and more often!

For my friend's surprise birthday party, I simply mixed up the dip the night before (right in the sour cream container), then put it in a nice bowl the night of the party.  I used dark brown sugar, which is why it turns out more brown. However, if you use light brown sugar, it is much lighter in color.  Enjoy!

Romanoff Sauce
Ingredients
4 oz light (or regular) sour cream
2 T brown sugar

Directions
Mix ingredients together and enjoy!  Feel free to adjust the proportion of ingredients for an entire container of sour cream or to your level of sweetness tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment