Monday, May 9, 2011

Taste of Mount Vernon Triangle

I love DC in the Spring....there are so many outdoor events that I wonder how I will have time to go to all of them!

This Saturday from 2-5 pm is the Taste of Mount Vernon.  Several restaurants in the neighborhood will be opening their doors to tasting "appetizers, entrees, and desserts from eight different locations, plus wine and beer tastings." Some of the publicized participants are Busboys and Poets and Taylor's Gourmet Deli. You know that I can't miss a foodie event (especially if it's within a half mile walk from my house), so you know I will be there!

Tickets are $15 if you pre-purchase them, and $20 on Saturday. You can get full event details and pre-payment information on their website at http://www.mountvernontriangle.org/.

Maybe I will see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment